You may contact us in regard to any privacy related issues by email: [email protected].
The Service Provider collects the following data:
• Personal identification information, such as email address.
• Service Data – information we collect in order to provide our Services, such as transaction details as well as information that you provide while filling a questionnaire such as sensitive personal data regarding your health, if such data is necessary to provide our Services.
• Messaging Data – information you provided to us to subscribe to our newsletter and other email messages.
• Correspondence Data – information we acquire when you send to us any communication and may include both communication content and metadata associated with the communication.
• Device Data – information about your device as well as use of our Website and/or apps. Device Data may include IP address, device type, geographical location, browser information, screen resolution as well as location data (if you give us permission) and information on how you use our Website and/or apps (i.e. referral source, page views and Website navigation paths, length of visit as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use).
You directly provide us, the Service Provider, with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our Services.
• Voluntarily complete a questionnaire regarding your health.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Use or view our Website via your browser’s cookies.
• Send any communication to us.
• Subscribe to our newsletter or other email messages, and if we have already provided services for you through our Website and/or apps, and you do not object.
We collect your data so that we can:
• Process your order and manage your account.
• Provide Services as well as keep proper records of those transactions.
• Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
• Send you the relevant messages and newsletters.
• Communicate with you and keep records of those messages.
• Enhance the Website and/or the apps as well as to set default options.
• Reach a better understanding of how you use our Website and Services as well as for securing both the Website and/or the apps.
If you agree, we will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
We may share your data with our partner companies only if necessary for the purposes outlined in this notice, such as internal administration purposes and provision and/or sharing of IT services or data centers.
• Insurers and/or professional advisers only if necessary in order to obtain and/or maintain insurance coverage, obtain professional advice, or the establishment, manage risks, exercise or defence any legal claims posed against us.
• Anti-fraud, risks and compliance providers only if necessary in order to protect your personal data and fulfill our legal obligations.
• Payment service providers for the purposes of processing your payments, transferring funds and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and transfers.
• Other service providers if necessary to provide specific services. Such providers may include providers of servers and maintenance thereof, email service providers, service providers used for data analysis, customer satisfaction surveys or market research.
• For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site – you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
• We may also disclose your personal data to legal authorities, when necessary for the purpose of, or in connection with, legal proceedings (including prospective legal proceedings), obtaining legal advice, or it is otherwise necessary for the purposes of establishing, exercising or defending legal rights.
• When we process your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
We will keep your data for 5 (five) years following the end of provision of Services.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop the Service Provider from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members specified in section When we share your data.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us at [email protected].
Our Website is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
• The right to access – You have the right to request the Service Provider for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
• The right to rectification – You have the right to request that the Service Provider correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request the Service Provider to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure – You have the right to request that the Service Provider erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that the Service Provider restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the Service Provider’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability – You have the right to request that the Service Provider transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
• If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected].
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our Websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping you signed in.
• Understanding how you use our Website.
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our Website uses:
• Required – used to ensure proper performance of the Website, security of customers and their data, provision of high-quality services.
• Functionality – the Service Provider uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our Website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising – the Service Provider uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our Website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. The Service Provider sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our Website.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our Website features may not function as a result.
Email us at: [email protected]
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that the Service Provider has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may file a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office at: https://uodo.gov.pl/en/559/941.